Monday 25 April 2022

br£&k

Having just observed the 2 week "Easter" break enforced by the local schools, I now find myself having the opportunity to work on Tump related content once again.

I have just completed an hour long mix of vinyl records for DARK TRAIN WCR which will be aired soon - watch this space for a bunch of electro, techno and electronic oddities blended together with added field recordings.  The mix is called "Last Train To Reading Central".


It was great fun to put together and gave me a chance to play some tracks that wouldn't make it to my Tump Clump show. So many thanks to Kate for the opportunity and I shall post the full tracklisting up on the blog soon - although if you have keen eyes you might be able to figure out from the photo above what way played....

Speaking of Tump Clump... Episode 13 is ready to go, hitting the airwaves on 3rd May (which will be the first anniversary show, huzzah) - more about that in the next post.

I am also working on a split release with DISTRAXI which is coming together nicely, and there are a couple of other projects in the embryonic stages that I don't want to talk about just yet.

Still got some zines left to flog / trade / barter if you want one?  Copies are now with Electric Knife distro in the UK, Scream & Writhe in Canada, and you might just also find a copy floating around at Cafe Oto in London if you are lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment