Wednesday 22 November 2023

An update on things......

Hello fine people who look at my blog......

I should probably update this more often.  But basically, my new job, I tend to spend about 90% of my work time now sat at a laptop.  So in the evenings I don't often want to do more of it. 

But anyway...

Slow movements on Intrusive Signals issue 4.  Got a big work project on the go at the moment, but when its done, I should have a bit more brain capacity to get back to zines.  But I have been making art towards it - here's a scan of leaves and lichen I did which will form background of one of the pages.  And I should probably get back in touch with some of the fine folk who wanted to contribute / interview....  if you read this and are interested in doing something for the zine, please get in touch!

For radio show fans, next week is Episode 30 of The Tump Clump, and the last of 2023! Can you believe that.  No / Yes delete as appropriate.  Anyway, in a self indulgent mess, its an hour of exclusive Soloman Tump sounds.  Mainly recent jams of varying audio quality and standards.  Dismal to the core.  Been recording quite a bit lately (with hardware of course, which is good evening non-laptop time).

From those recordings, a track (not featured in the radio show) will be released in a forthcoming digital compilation - more of that soon when I can reveal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment