Thursday 2 November 2023

While my blog gently weeps.... The Tump Clump Episode 29

Radio show 29 is here!  First broadcast on 02/11/2023 at 20:00 GMT from SoundArt Radio FM @ Dartington Hall, Devon, UK. And across the world via digital online then forever in archival space on Mixcloud.....



Tonight I offer you...

  1. RAXIL4 - oidar (girageminim ) - self released 
  2. Heavy Cloud - Cove of the howling valley (aerial) - self released
  3. Plague Arish & Paradox Encounter Group - Paper Weight (Tarred & Feathered) - Cruel Intentions
  4. Black Hair Rolled in Dried Blood - Exit Mask to say goodbye without regret (redialled) - Human Geography Recordings
  5. Knifedoutofexistence - Everywhere at once (Heather & Gorse; Salt & Stone) - Outsider Art
  6. Hannya White - Just Yours (I call you another name) - self released
  7. Venetian Snares - Where You Stopped the Heaviest (Cubist Reggae) - Planet Mu
  8. LampEyes - Inside The Hazel Brake (EP Ritual In Wychwood Forest) - self released
  9. Kinlaw - While My Smart Speaker Gently Weeps ft Operation Egodeath (WELD) - Drowned By Locals
  10. IEOGM - towednack (Dolphins in Cornwall) - MoltFluid
  11. Photophobik - Arrhythmia (Dystonium ) - MoltFluid
  12. Soloman Tump - Something I recorded in my shed the other night that I thought sounded ok (unreleased at present.....)

As always, thanks to everyone for making great music.  Support the artists and the labels involved, buy their stuff and keep them creating!

Eternal thanks to Soundart radio for hosting me, big up to BLACKCLOUDSUMMONER once again for the original Tump Clump art that I bastardize each and every month into a new iteration...

Next month is show number 30 and the last of 2023 already! I'm thinking I might do something a little different.  We shall see if time allows.

Thank you for listening.





No comments:

Post a Comment