Thursday 23 December 2021

Things I did in 2021

 


In 2021 I managed to release:


Which I am pretty proud of considering everything that has been going on in the world (and in my life too....).  Much respect to my collaborators Blackcloudsummoner, Stone Jaw and Lee Riley.  

In 2022 I look forward to:
  • Continuing with the Tump Clump radio shows
  • Unleashing guest mixes for other radio shows (2 in the works... not finished yet, sorry)
  • Finally (maybe) finishing my concept album with Dansmonsters - no promises hah!
  • Releasing Issue 3 of Intrusive Signals zine
  • More collaborations.... any takers? HMU.
  • Releasing the final part of my Folk-horror trilogy on 3" CDr (following Grim's Ditch and Weland)
  • Maybe finally a live performance? Who knows, covid be praised.
  • Working on CLAIRVONT "The Second"
  • FESTIVALS! CLUBBING! PARTIES! GIGS! PUBS! CUDDLING! Maybe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment