Saturday 19 February 2022

Intrusive Signals #3

The third issue of my latest zine project is assembled and at the printers now. 

All being well, the release date is pencilled in for the next Bandcamp Friday which is 4th March.

Plus I have some stickers on order too....

It's the biggest zine I have made to date - 52 pages long.  It shall be reproduced on 100% recycled paper.

Featuring:

  • Chlorine - Instruments, sound art and electronics from the North of England.
  • Himukalt - desire, lust, hostility, rage, mania, depression, blood, flesh. Nevada, USA.
  • Brachliegen Tapes - Taking a broad brush approach to experimental sound from Kent, UK.
  • COLDSORE - Finnish dark drones and bespoke instruments.
  • Scum Alice - Dark improvised streaming from Indiana, USA.
  • Shaun Robert - Unused computer glitch art from the Institute For Alien Research in the 1990s.
  • Lucidet - Texan drone/noise and provider of some unique maze art.
  • Tyrannic Horizon  - My story of the Bristolian noise experimenter.
  • Jean Toms - Neurographical art from Devon, UK.
  • Split releases - I waffle on about why split releases are great.
Each issue will come with a bandcamp download code for Burial Practices by Booticker, courtesy of Brachliegen Tapes, and a code for Palimpsest [Live Documents] by Soloman Tump

In addition, the first 30 issues will come with a bandcamp download code for Pollutants VI by COLDSORE.

Final cost TBC but I will keep it as reasonable as I can.

Pre-orders will appear HERE via my limited run page

But also HERE on Bandcamp Friday if you wish to get free music bundled with the zine and also help me from incurring fees!


No comments:

Post a Comment