Thursday 18 April 2024

The Tump Clump Episode #32 -- 11/04/24

 Hello! Sorry, I forgot to upload the tracklist for Episode 32.  Thanks for reminding me :)

You can find episode 32 on mixcloud now, over here - >> here <<

01 Sebastian Tomb - 6am Still not at home (Cake Slaughter EP)

02 Aaron Dilloway - The Absence Of Milk In The Mouths Of The Lost (Original Score) - Hiss And Voice (Bonus Track)

03 Isn'tses - Sun Filled Horizon (Live at Homemade Disco)

04 Brap Allgood - Contemplacency (Senssault) 

05 Hannya White - Silver Cowboy

06 Soloman Tump - Track one (unreleased)


 

07 Viimeinen - Trigger Effect (True Listening Is Love In Action / Outsiderart)

08 VIIOFIX - Deep Are The Waters, Though I Am Sure I Can Wade Them (True Listening Is Love In Action / Outsiderart)

09 Amhain - Seaes II - 27 PD (2002)

10 COLDSORE - Crushing all borders (CRASHING CHAIN-LINK-FENCE SUPPLY CHAIN) 

11 Mass Graven Image - Lapsing Apathy - Spiritual Suicide Predilections

12 Soloman Tump - Track two (unreleased)

A couple of new bits from me in this months show, recorded in February with a cheapo keyboard synth and a bunch of pedals.  Good fun. In fact, I put a photo up here!  Might release them at some point, I liked the groove I got into.  Still in a bit of a creative funk otherwise, nothing seems to be coming easily. 

Soundart new studio opening party this weekend, whoop! Hopefully see some of you there. Looking forward to checking out the new digs

No comments:

Post a Comment